Tuesday, November 06, 2007

editing oddity

Funny experience this afternoon. Editing the tests for the Grade 10 package for Open School when I come across my own stories, written under a different contract. I now get to copyedit them. That was only partly odd. The real strangeness came when I read the answers to the multiple choice questions, and discovered what others thought the themes were, what the characters were thinking. I think I would have passed the test on my own writing, but I don't know if I would have got 100%. I mean, they ask if the character in my second piece made the right decision at the end of the story. Man, I don't even know. I pity the poor sixteen year olds who have to answer that.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Ack - that is weird.

Funny sort of question to ask them too.