Monday, August 25, 2008

August 23-24



A weekend of birthday celebrations. Saturday was warm, and Anna and I went to Ragley again for yummy organic food, and snapdragon flowers. We headed to Sooke Pot Holes after that, where we walked up a new trail and checked out a beach we hadn't been to, yet. After, we headed home and I got ready to head downtown, for Glenda's birthday dinner at Pagliacci's. The bread is as good as ever, I'm happy to report.

Sunday was low-key, and pouring with rain. Anna decorated cards in the morning, and we headed out to Jaydon's pool party in the afternoon. It had stopped raining when we were back, so I got out and did a bit of gardening, then we walked down to the new walkway they've built along the bridge over DeMamiel Creek and threw pinecones and stones in the water. In the evening, I got back to scrapbooking--I actually completed Anna's 6 month old page for her baby book. I kept joking that my goal was to finish her baby book by the time she's in kindgergarten, but now I'm actually concerned I'm not going to make that.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Tim looks like he's practising to take on the All Blacks in their haka with all that tongue poking out business.